Download the mobile app from the Master in Administration in International Organizations from University of Wroclaw , which will give you all the relevant information about the programme, the renowned University, the vibrant city of Wroclaw and the exciting student life. See for yourself how enjoyable an experience studying at the University of Wroclaw can be. In the case of a continued lockdown, the regular study program will be implemented via e-learning means. It is not necessary to suspend or defer your studies.
Our two-year program is highlighted by small class sizes (25-30 students) and takes place in a real University atmosphere in close contact with an exceptional teaching staff. Today international organizations have become vital for the successful operation of public administration and their employees.
Our program offers the possibility to gain extensive knowledge of this international environment. An additional advantage of our program is that students will receive extensive exposure to technical English language in the field of public administration, law, economics, management, sociology of organizations, etc.)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Master of Administration in International Organizations at the University of Wroclaw is a unique opportunity to obtain a master degree in administration.
1st Semester compulsory:
- Administrative Procedures
- Comparative Constitutional Law
- English Language for Administration and Public Law
- Human Resource Management
- Legal Language
- Polish Language for Foreigners
- Political and Legal Thought
- Public International Law
- Administration and Administrative Law of the European Union
- Institutional Law of the European Union
- International Protection of Human Rights
- Law of International Organizations
- Physical Education
- English for Private Law
- Ethics in Public Administration
- Intellectual Property Protection
- Judicial Protection in the European Union
- Public Competition Law
- Substantive Law of the European Union
- Diplomatic and Consular Law
- Environmental Law
- International Civil Service
- Structural Funds and European Projects Financing
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 22 other Masters in International Business in Poland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor or Master degree certificate
- Transcript of grades/supplement from bachelor or master studies
- Certificate confirming English Language knowledge on B2 level
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3650 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3650 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2200 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Wroclaw
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.