Innovation capture is key
Purchasing used to be about finding the cheapest prices. This is no longer the case. Today purchasing is about working with strategic suppliers to capture innovation and implement it as quickly as possible.
The MAI - Purchasing and Innovation Management programme offered by KEDGE Business School offers several training courses in purchasing. The MAI is recognized by multinationals as being at the leading age of purchasing and innovation capture for new product development.
The multinationals recruiting MAI students today are in almost every sectors: agro-alimentary, cosmetics, household goods, pharmaceutical, automobile, aeronautic and most service industries.Job types: Lead Buyer / International Purchasing Director / Marketing Director / Consultant / Managing Director / Purchasing & Logistic Manager / Product Purchasing Manager / HR Purchasing Group Manager / Strategic Purchasing Director / New Product Director / Director of Innovation / International Sourcing Director
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses Include:
- Purchasing Management And Leadership
- Purchasing Value Creation And Vision
- Purchasing Processes And Tools
- Innovation And Environment
- Doing Business in Emerged and Emerging markets
- SAP ERP Software
- Open Innovation
- Creative Thinking and Making
- Sustainable Entrepreneurship
- Crisis Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
The selection period will be close as soon as the programm will get his quota of new students for the school year.
DisciplinesInnovation Management International Business View 27 other Masters in Innovation Management in France
- Academic records / CV
- Scanned copy of your passport
- Highest degree certification
- Certificate of achievement or transcript of your current studies
- 120 euros of application fee to pay online to send your application
- Other degree
- Recommandation/Cover letter
- University/school certificate
- GMAT / GRE score will be to the candidate’s advantage
International13266 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19900 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA13266 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19900 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
Long Track: 5 academic semesters
- Preparatory Year : €8,500
- MSc : €19,900
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.