UCAM Spanish Sports University has included in the registration fee the opportunity to take one of the programs of Barça Innovation Hub that is closely related to each master's program
For the High Performance Sport - Strength and Conditioning program from UCAM - Catholic University of Murcia , the Certificate in Strength Training: From Rehabilitation to Performance is included, to complete the study plan with a highly valued and recommended area in the sports industry.
To be able to enter this postgraduate program, students must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sport Sciences or equivalent
- Background in Sport Sciences or equivalent
- B2 level English
Students who successfully complete the Master’s program in High Performance Sport: Strength and Conditioning will be able to perform duties and tasks such as:
- Apply statistical techniques needed to conduct a proper analysis in each of the research methodologies in the area of performance and conditioning
- Identify aspects that characterize the qualitative and quantitative designs applied to research in sports science
- Analyze the consistency and adequacy of the quality criteria used in the evaluation of sports performance and conditioning
- Apply the physiological, biomechanical, behavioral and social principles to the research object
- Identify the risks associated to the health of athletes and inadequate physical activities in the context of sports training and fitness
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methodology
- Computer and Research Methods in Strength and Conditioning
- Scientific Principles of Strength and Conditioning
- Exercise Physiology
- Biomechanics and Movement Analysis
- Program Design as related to Strength and Conditioning
- Sport Nutrition and Ergogenic Aids
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics Sports Management Sports Sciences View 18 other Masters in Sports Management in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Scanned biopage of your valid passport.
- Bachelor’s academic transcript and degree certificate
- Language proficiency certificate from this list. Any other English certificate will be evaluated individually. For students who completed the bachelor degree from US, UK or any English-speaking countries, language proficiency certificate is not required. For any other countries, UCAM also accepts letter from the university certifying that the medium/language of instruction is English.
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA8500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Murcia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.