Why study MSc International Hospitality & Tourism Management at BU?
- Study at one of the top-ten ranked universities in the world for tourism and hospitality
- Address current issues and innovations that transform and shape the international hospitality and tourism context
- Identify and engage with specialisms such as consumer behaviour, marketing and international human resource management
- Grow your professional network and apply taught elements of your degree into practice with an optional 30-week placement
- Study abroad at one of our many partner institutions across the world
- Enjoy your studies in one of the UK’s leading tourist destinations.
Our graduates from this International Hospitality and Tourism Management course from Bournemouth University have entered large organisations as part of a management development scheme and to gain practical experience before being appointed to management roles.
Other graduates have also returned to home environments to run family businesses and developed their own business opportunities.
United Nations World Tourism Organisation (UNWTO); Institute of Hospitality; Institute of Travel & Tourism Centre of Excellence
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Hospitality Operations Management
- Innovations in Hospitality
- The Tourism & Hospitality Industries
- Destinations: Contexts for Tourism & Hospitality
- Business Strategy & Finance
- Air Transport & Tourism
- Conference Tourism
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
There is no application deadline for this course. If you need a visa, think about the length of time it will take for your visa application to be processed.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 1922 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2 in any subject, or equivalent.
- If English is not your first language you'll need IELTS (Academic) 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each component.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14250 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Bournemouth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.