In the Medialogy master’s programme, you will learn about the science and technology behind ground-breaking interactive digital systems, and you will develop computer games, computer-generated 3D-graphics and interactive media products.
You will gain a professional profile directed at both the Danish and international job market; i.e. you will have good and interesting job opportunities.
Medialogists are known for their skills within
- Designing and programming for example computer games, interactive systems and similar media products
- Evaluating complex media systems on the basis of tests as well as evaluating technology in relation to user-oriented aspects.
Job and Career
With a master’s degree in Medialogy from Aalborg University, you will have both analytical and technical skills, making you much sought after for jobs where the ability to prototype and evaluate interactive products and analyse data from user experiments is key.
Medialogists work with for instance:
- Software development
- Interaction design
- Game development
- Web development
- Project management, typically in the entertainment- and it-industry, etc
More informationVisit official programme website
- Multivariate Statistics and Pattern Recognition
- Multimodal Perception and Cognition
- Advanced A/V Production
- User Experience Design for Multi-modal Interaction
- Prototyping and Fabrication Techniques
- Foundations in Medialogy
- Multimedia Programming
- Modelling Physical Systems
- Embodied Interaction
- Narratives in Digital Culture
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesVideo Games & Multimedia Computer Sciences Human Computer Interaction View 7 other Masters in Human Computer Interaction in Denmark
In order to be accepted at the master's programme in Medialogy at Aalborg University, you need to have a bachelor's degree in Medialogy or equivalent. Applicants with other backgrounds will be assessed individually by the Study Board of Media Technology.
International13514 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6757 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.