Personalised media, green ICT, intelligent transport systems, connected TV, mobile payment and mobile learning are some of the areas in which we work. You will explore your creative skills and develop innovative and intelligent services based on concrete user needs. You will learn theories and methods related to entrepreneurship and application of ICT in companies and organisations.
In the Innovative Communication Technologies and Entrepreneurship programme from Aalborg University you will learn about:
- Internet, communication and broadcast technologies
- Services, service architectures and platforms
- Development of user-friendly applications and services
- Advanced mobile media technologies, e.g. Google Android, HTML5 and Semantic Web
- Content management, recommender systems and personalisation
- Business development and business models
- Use of ICT in companies and organisations
- Security, privacy, legal and ethical aspects, including the use of digital identities.
The theme of the programme is “Converging media technologies”. You can choose one of the following tracks:
- Service development
- Business development
Job and careerWith an MSc degree in Innovative Communication Technologies and Entrepreneurship from AAU-Cph, you are qualified for a job within:
- IT, telecommunications, and media sectors
- Training and research institutions
- Public administration
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Communication Systems
- Internet Technologies And Service Architectures
- Innovation And Business Models
- Internet Services And Governance
- Identity And Access Management
- Machine Learning
- User Experience And Computer Ethics
- Advanced ICT Solutions
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Entrepreneurship Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 4 other Masters in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in Denmark
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
The following bachelor's programmes qualify for the master's programme in Innovative Communication Technologies and Entrepreneurship at Aalborg University Copenhagen:GUEST/EXCHANGE PROGRAMMES
- Electronics and IT (5th-6th semester are offered in English)
- Computer Engineering (5th-6th semester are offered in English)
International13514 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6757 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.