Information- and communication technologies such as the internet, mobile communication and advanced e-services is rapidly evolving, and increasingly influences our daily lives. The technologies are combined in new ways, which results in exciting opportunities for new services and apllications.
The Innovative Communication Technologies and Entrepreneuship programme of Aalborg University will arm you with knowledge about the newest developments within information-, communication- and media technologies in a global perspective, and you will understand the social, market and ethical aspects of their applications.
You will work with:
- The technologies behind interesting applications such as Facebook and YouTube
- Business-related technical subjects and standards that are used in the proffessoinal industry within programming, software architecture and communication technologies
- Relevant technical subjects such as IOT, 5G, machine learning, cloud computing and blockchain
- Business models and business development
- Interaction with technologies
- Communication systems
- Cyber security
- User experience in the real world
- Privacy, ethics and trust
Job and Career
The Master's program in Innovative Communication Technologies and Entrepreneurship (ICTE) from Aalborg University gives you job opportunities within a large number of private companies and public institutions. You can e.g. be employed in major private companies in the field of telecommunications, IT and media, equipment manufacturers, infrastructure companies, content providers, service providers, consulting companies, educational and research institutions and public administration.
With a master's degree in ICTE, you will be qualified for a position with high demands for overview and analytical skills. Many companies are increasingly in demand for engineers with broader competencies who can be part of interdisciplinary project teams and can contribute to the companies' strategy and business development.
You can choose to work concretely with development of new concepts, services and solutions, or you can choose a more consultant-oriented profile, for instance with focus on strategy and business development.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Innovation and Business Models
- Communication Systems
- Internet Technologies and Service Architectures
- Internet Services and Governance
- Identity and Access Management
- Machine Learning
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesWeb Technologies & Cloud Computing Cyber Security Machine Learning View 5 other Masters in Machine Learning in Denmark
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Diploma/Diploma Supplement (If you have not yet completed your Bachelor’s degree). The document must be signed and stamped by your home university.
- Bachelor’s degrees transcripts showing all grades and courses
- English test or an official receipt confirming that you have registered for a test
- Letter of motivation
- CV / Resume
- Official curriculum/syllabus for your Bachelor’s studies or another official description of your Bachelor’s degree in English
- Reference letters (optional)
- Receipt for paid application fee (only applies to non-EU citizens)
- Danish residence permit card and letter (only applies to non-EU citizens)
- Official description of the grading system from your home university
International13656 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6828 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 24 months.
- 50,775 DKK per semester
Living costs for Copenhagen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.