They can choose one of three different specialization tracks:
- Strategy and Entrepreneurship
- Organization and Human Resources Management
- Socially Responsible Management
Students do not have to specialize, though. Thus, if they want, they can still follow the previous, general Master programme. The completion of each specialization track will result in a “Minor”. The specialization tracks represent highly important areas in the modern business world and thus give the students the opportunity to develop particular expertise in these fields to develop a clearer profile upon entering the job market.
The programme develops the skills necessary to perform successfully in business organisations from start-ups to multinational companies.
The range of career opportunities for graduates of the MSc in Management is quite wide. In fact, as a Master in Management is not highly vocational, it does not narrow down the professional paths into something really specific.
Graduates can find good opportunities in small and medium sized enterprises, large organizations, banks, and they can also start their own company. This last entrepreneurial career is much more common as in the past.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Corporate Strategy
- Essentials of Corporate Finance
- Industrial Organisation
- Organizational Behavior
- Orthodox and Critical Perspectives in Marketing
- Managerial Accounting
- Financial Accounting
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management View 90 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Switzerland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The formal requirement for admission to the Master's degree in Management is the completion of a Bachelor's degree from a recognised academic institution.
- Candidates with a Bachelor's degree of a recognised University of Applied Sciences may be admitted with 30-60 additional ECTS to be earned during or before the beginning of the programme, with Bachelor or Master courses according to a study program defined by the scientific director. Admissions will be treated on a case by case basis.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7420 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7420 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA7420 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7420 EUR per year during 24 months.
- National: CHF 2000
- International: CHF 4000
Living costs for Lugano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.