You will explore questions such as:
- Design, modelling and optimisation of thermal energy systems used in various energy production applications
- Operation, functionality and interaction between the various components of key combustion and process technologies
- Systems integration with respect to both systems efficiency and engineering aspects of thermal energy systems
- Development, construction and operation of combustion technologies and process systems in laboratory and in real applications
- Practical realisation and implementation of thermal energy technologies and systems concerning both innovative aspects, business planning and economic considerations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) and Multiphase Flow
- Fluid Mechanics and Compressible Flow
- Probability Theory, Stochastic Processes and Applied Statistics
- Process Simulation
- Combustion Technology and Chemical Reactors
- Optimisation Theory and Reliability
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering Energy & Power Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 16 other Masters in Energy & Power Engineering in Denmark
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Applicants with a legal claim to admission are:
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Energy Engineering, Aalborg University, campus Esbjerg
Applicants without legal claim to admission are:
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Energy Engineering with the specialisation in Thermal Energy, Aalborg University, campus Aalborg
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Sustainable Energy Engineering with the specialisation in Thermal Energy, Aalborg University, campus Aalborg
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Mechanical Engineering with relevant elective courses, Aarhus University, campus Aarhus
- or similar
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13794 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6897 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 24 months.
- 51,300 DKK
Living costs for Esbjerg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.