Webinars in November
Do you want to study engineering at one of Europe’s best-ranked engineering universities? Teaching at Aalborg University is based on "learning-by-doing" through group work. This means that as part of your engineering education, you work with others and find solutions to real-world problems.
Join one of our webinars on the 13th or 18th November and learn more about our programmes, how to apply, accommodation and student life in Aalborg, Denmark.
By studying in the Chemistry programme of Aalborg University you'll have the opportunity to resolve practical problems related to chemical engineering, develop new materials and new processes, and innovate, design and optimise production processes of chemicals and materials.
You can work in topics such as:
- Inorganic materials
- Controlled release
- Functional polymers
- Separation processes
As a graduate from the Master's programme in Chemistry, you will have access to an exciting professional career. You can find employment in the chemical and pharmaceutical industry, in the public sector, or in an engineering company.
Your future work assignments can involve for instance development of new materials, offshore processes, chemical processes development and improvement, or teaching.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Materials Chemistry
- Processing of Materials
- Physical Chemistry of Materials
- Polymer Chemistry
- Supramolecular Chemistry
- Carbohydrate Chemistry
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Materials Science & Engineering Chemistry View 7 other Masters in Chemical Engineering in Denmark
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- If you wish to enroll in this Master's programme in Chemistry, you must have bachelor’s degree in relevant engineering or natural science disciplines.
- Students with another Bachelor’s degree may upon application to the Board of Studies be admitted following a specific academic assessment if the applicant is considered as having comparable educational prerequisites.
- Applicants applying for Master's programmes at Aalborg University must submit results of an IELTS, TOEFL or Cambridge test.
- Diploma/Diploma Supplement (If you have not yet completed your Bachelor’s degree)
- Bachelor’s degrees transcripts showing all grades and courses
- Letter of motivation
- CV / Resume
- Official curriculum/syllabus for your Bachelor’s studies or another official description
- Reference letters (optional)
- Receipt for paid application fee (non-EU citizens)
- Danish residence permit card and letter (non-EU citizens)
- Official description of the grading system from your home university
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13664 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6832 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 24 months.
- 50,775 DKK per semester
Living costs for Aalborg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.