The training project completes the first level degree in Information Engineering and in Industrial Engineering.
The aim is to develop deep know-how in production and services areas and applied research, with particular attention to logistic, manufacturing and services problems.
Graduates in Production Engineering and Management will have thorough knowledge to carry out professional activities in manufacturing firms and public administration, such as management control, strategic consulting, ITC management, technological and production planning, supply chain management, production processes and services, and logistics management.
The graduates taking part in the Master in Production Engineering and Management at University of Trieste course programs must:
- Have knowledge of mathematics and other basic sciences;
- Have knowledge of engineering;
- Be able to conceptualise, plan, design and/or innovative systems, processes and services;
- Be able to design and manage highly complex experiments;
- Have knowledge in business organization and professional ethics;
- Be fluent in both written and oral forms of at least one European language other than Italian, with particular reference to vocabulary.
- Technology and production systems
- Industrial mechanical plants
- Economics and management engineering
- Sciences and technology of materials
- Systems for energy and environment
- Applied physics
- Numerical analysis
- Final examination
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Management Studies Engineering Management View 122 other Masters in Management Studies in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Trieste and/or in Italy, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- For admission to the Double Degree Program, the partner universities agree to fix a minimum mark attained in the first-cycle study program (180 ECTS) and/or other enrolment conditions to ensure that only qualified students will be admitted.
- All candidates for the Master’s course must take an admission test in accordance with regulations stipulated by the Department of Engineering and Architecture. To take the test, candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in the L-8 (IT Engineering), L-9 (industrial Engineering) or L-7 (Civil and Environmental Engineering) classes, as per ex D.M. 270/04.
- For graduates with other or foreign degrees, entry requirements and any additional credits required for admission to the test will be decided by a special degree course commission (as stipulated in the Department’s Teaching Regulations).
International300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 300 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 300 EUR per year during 24 months.
If you are resident in Italy, the amount of the fee depends on your family income, measured according to the ISEE indicator.
Living costs for Trieste
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.