While studying this Business Administration programme from Turiba University you will comprehend management of change processes and how to assess them by the use of forecasting methods. By innovation management systems you will acquire methods how successfully manage business in long-term and start your own business.
- Senior manager in an institution or company;
- Owner of a business;
- Business development planner.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global marketing
- Forecasting in business
- Sustainable development and innovation
- Strategic and change management
- Human resources management and development
- Export and import business
- Financial investment management
- Processes effectiveness in company
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 5 other Masters in Business Administration in Latvia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A copy of the Bachelor’s degree certificate with a transcript in the original language and an official translation to English or Russian
- English language certificate;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- A copy of the passport;
- One photo;
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2570 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2570 EUR per year during 24 months.
- The EU/EEA tuition is also applicable to students from Switzerland, CIS countries, Georgia and Ukraine citizens.
Living costs for Riga
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.