The Materials Science and Nanotechnology programme from Bilkent University spans from the fundamental to the applied and innovative research and equips the students with the necessary knowledge and cutting-edge skills to grow into scholar and practicing scientists and researchers who will not be afraid to delve into and be able to offer creative solutions to the challenging problems of today and tomorrow.
The courses to be taken by the MSN graduate students should focus on the subject of their own thesis work.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods and Academic Publication Ethics
- Academic Practices
- Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
- Master's Thesis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering Molecular Sciences General Engineering & Technology View 17 other Masters in Materials Science & Engineering in Turkey
- Applicants are required to have a B.S. degree in materials science and nanotechnology, or a related field of science (physics, mathematics, chemistry, molecular biology and genetics) or engineering (electrical and electronics, mechanical, chemical, materials, metallurgy, food).
- Evaluation of applicants is based on their ALES (Akademik Personel ve Lisansüstü Eğitimi Giriş Sınavı - Academic Personnel and Postgraduate Education Entrance Examination) scores, academic track records, reference letters and an interview.
- Applicants who are not Turkish citizens and Turkish citizen applicants who are residents of another country may take GRE (Graduate Record Examination) instead of ALES.
International14500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 USD per year during 24 months.
National6616 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6616 USD per year during 24 months.
- 54,000 TL for national students
Living costs for Ankara
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.