By underlining updated knowledge and skills essential to careers in international, private, and public sectors, the International Affairs and Public Policy (MIAPP) programme from Bilkent University responds to new professional opportunities at home as well as abroad.
The program addresses the fundamental issues of the post-Cold War era, globalization, public governance, corporate governance and European integration with an approach that incorporates scholarly perspectives and practical experience.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Relations Theory
- Issues in Turkish Foreign Policy
- Pre-Thesis Seminar
- Academic Practices
- Fundamentals of Social Research Design
- Research Methods and Academic Publication Ethics
- Master's Thesis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesInternational Relations Public Policy View 25 other Masters in International Relations in Turkey
- An undergraduate degree in international relations is not a prerequisite for admission. Graduates of other disciplines are also eligible and are encouraged to apply.
International14500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 USD per year during 12 months.
National6616 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6616 USD per year during 12 months.
- 54,000 TL for national students
Living costs for Ankara
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.