By underlining updated knowledge and skills essential to careers in international, private, and public sectors, the International Affairs and Public Policy (MIAPP) programme from Bilkent University responds to new professional opportunities at home as well as abroad.
International Affairs and Public Policy (MIAPP) programme
The program of study requires 36 credits and is completed in two semesters with an extra preparation period up to two semesters of full-time attendance without the requirement of submitting a Master's thesis.
The program addresses the fundamental issues of the post-Cold War era, globalization, public governance, corporate governance and European integration with an approach that incorporates scholarly perspectives and practical experience.
- International Relations Theory
- Issues in Turkish Foreign Policy
- Pre-Thesis Seminar
- Academic Practices
- Research Methods and Academic Publication Ethics
- Master's Thesis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesInternational Relations Public Policy View 28 other Masters in International Relations in Turkey
- Submission of ALES (Akademik Personel ve Lisansustu Egitimi Giris Sinavi/Academic Personnel and Postgraduate Education Entrance Exam) or GRE scores.
- Fluency in written and oral English. Please see the websites of each graduate school for the list of accepted tests.
- Official transcripts.
- Recommendations from instructors or others qualified to evaluate academic ability.
International14472 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14472 USD per year during 12 months.
National4166 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4166 USD per year during 12 months.
- 62,100 TL for national students
Living costs for Ankara
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.