MSc in Early Childhood Education is two-year flexible course intended for a wide variety of degree holders and professionals like teachers, educators, school counselors, speech therapists, psychologists and the like.Its’ aim is the acquisition of full academic credentials and professional skills in all areas of care and education of pre-school children.
The course extensively covers the scientific and applied part of Pedagogy, connecting academic training with practice in the college’s sophisticated lab.
Within the college premises operates a state-of-the-art Pedagogy Laboratory designed according to the most recent international models in education and profession. It is in fact a place of simulating real professional situations.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Theories of Childhood and Education
- Developing Leadership for Early Childhood
- Contemporary Issues in Early Years Education
- Multicultural Education and Multilingual Classes
- Counselling and Professional Skills for Educators
- Development, Learning and Curriculum
- Research Methodology in Education
- Post-Graduate Dissertation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEducation Early Childhood Education
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Degree in Pedagogy, Kindergarten, Nursery, Psychology or Speech Therapy English knowledge: IELTS Level 6.5 or other equivalent (for courses in English) Subjects from relevant courses are admitted on conditions.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.