The course at the Aegean Omiros College is aimed to education and social sciences graduates and professionals: teachers and educators, school counselors, therapists and mental health professionals.
Its scope is to promote knowledge and specialized intervention methods and techniques.
Postgraduate students develop skills necessary to work in pre primary education.
The programme focuses on the interaction with children and parents, teachers and other professionals.
- Graduates of the MSc in Early Childhood Education work in pre-schools, and pre primary education.
- They can also pursue their studies for a PHd.
- Theories of Childhood and Education
- Developing Leadership for Early Childhood
- Contemporary Issues in Early Years Education
- Multicultural Education and Multilingual Classes
- Counselling and Professional Skills for Educators
- Development, Learning and Curriculum
- Research Methodology in Education
- Post-Graduate Dissertation
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Degree in Pedagogy, Kindergarten, Nursery, Psychology or Speech Therapy English knowledge: IELTS Level 6.5 or other equivalent (for courses in English) Subjects from relevant courses are admitted on conditions.
Living costs for Athens
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.