The core of the double Degree M.Sc. Programme "Organic Agriculture and Food systems" (EUR-ORGANIC) is to create the study profiles that enable the students to profit from the different foci of organic agriculture teaching and research of the partner universities.
The EUR-ORGANIC consortium: University of Hohenheim, Germany; University of Natural Resources and Applied Life Sciences, vienna, austria; Warsaw University of Life sciences-SGGW, Poland.
- The presented M.Sc. programme in Food Technology and Human Nutrition at Warsaw University of Life Sciences offers an insight into all important steps along the food chain. This broad-based approach enables students to solve problems arising in the usbsequent processing of organic food or in quality control.
- Students acquire interdisciplinary, solutions-based analytical skills appropriate to meet the demands faced by employees at all levels both in the private and public sector. Graduates are highly competitive on the international job market.
- Career opportunities in the intenraional organic sector are facilitated. A distinct asset of the EUR-ORGANIC programmes is that upon graduation the students will be used to the cultural conditions in two European contries.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- During the M.Sc. programme all students will be studying at two different universities. The first semester/basic: Joint start-up module + e-learning; compulsory courses.
- The second semster/ basc: compulsory modules & elective modules. summer school - elective modules. the third and fourth semester: elective modules/master thesis.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, EEA/EU
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics Food Sciences
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Students require a Bachelor of Science or an equivalent degree in agriculture or a related discipline (e.g. Biology, Food Technology, Economics, Nutrition Sciences, Environemntal Sciences) following at least three years of university studies. English language skills.
- Duration: Two basic semester packages, one specialization semester package and a master thesis; start: September with a joint staart-up module that is compulsory for all students enrolled in the programme.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.