The Faculty of Civil and Environmental Engineering has the aim to offer the students holistic and interdisciplinary knowledge in the area of water management. Specialists from different faculties of Warsaw University of Life Sciences (SGGW) and from abroad will present the contents.
Studies in this Environmental Engineering - Modern Engineering in Water Management program are focused on both technical and ecological aspects of the environment, emphasizing the role of the human in shaping sustainable landscapes and ecosystems. Specifically, students will obtain a complex knowledge of the integral approach in water management in the age of environmental droughts and climate change.
The program is divided into three semesters. It consists of lectures, seminars, workshops, labworks, and field research conducted in both partner countries: Poland and Kazakhstan.
- The course will equip students with a range of transferable skills, and an ideal combination for a leading career in environmental engineering.
- It will allow demonstrating the ability to work independently on a complex topic and demonstrate initiative in the solution of engineering challenges.
- Environmental Chemistry
- Spatial Planning
- Reliability and Safety of Engineering Systems
- Environmental Management
- Proecological Technologies
- Environmental Monitoring
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Engineering Management Environmental Sciences View 8 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- diploma of engineer of the first-cycle studies (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent) in the field of environmental engineering
- diploma of engineer of related field of the first cycle studies, for which the effects of education are convergent with the learning outcomes expected of the candidates; if the convergence is incomplete, the student will be obliged to supplement the competence gaps by completing the subjects specified during the interview, in an amount not exceeding 30 ECTS, which is the limit of admissible discrepancy
International1794 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 897 EUR per semester during 18 months.
EU/EEA1794 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 897 EUR per semester during 18 months.
- for foreigners: PLN 4,100.00 per semester
- for Polish nationals: free of charge
Living costs for Warsaw
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.