This programme in Environmental Protection at Warsaw University of Life Sciences has been established to provide its students with understanding of biological processes, legal aspects and management rules of environmental protection, and a range of tools for future specialists who will be capable of securing the good quality of the environment and who will possess skills to solve problems regarding the natural environment on different levels.
Horticultural plants are a very important part of human environment, human diet and are used in a natural medicine as a remedy against many civilization diseases. The Faculty of Horticulture and Biotechnology aims at providing students with a comprehensive knowledge of modern horticulture, including growing and postharvest technologies of horticultural crops grown in temperate climate – vegetable crops, medicinal plants, fruits, ornamental plants, knowledge of integrated pest management, pro-ecological production, biotechnological methods, landscape protection, etc.
- Case study of environmental protection
- Diploma seminar
- Ecological base of nature conservation
- Ecological engineering for environmental protection
- Ecological infrastructure in agriculture landscapes
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Environmental Policy
- Plant Adaptation to Environmental Stresses
- Ecological Bases of Nature Conservation
- Integrated Water Resources Management and Restoration
- Hydrogenic Soils
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBiodiversity & Conservation Ecology Environmental Sciences
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- diploma of the first-cycle studies (Bachelor's degree or equivalent) in the field of environmental protection.
- diploma of related field of the first cycle studies, for which the effects of education are convergent with the learning outcomes expected of the candidates; if the convergence is incomplete, the student will be obliged to supplement the competence gaps by completing the subjects specified during the interview, in an amount not exceeding 30 ECTS, which is the limit of admissible discrepancy.
- in the case of the number of candidates exceeding the admission limit – the average grade from first-cycle studies is taken in to account.
International1928 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 964 EUR per semester during 18 months.
EU/EEA1928 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 964 EUR per semester during 18 months.
Living costs for Warsaw
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.