Based on the UK Intercollegiate Surgical Curriculum, this Urology (Online Learning) programme is delivered by The University of Edinburgh offers trainees in urology the opportunity to study topics relevant to the speciality and supports preparation for final professional exit exams such as FRCS and FEBU.
Your study will allow you to improve your evidence-based knowledge and enhance your clinical practice.
The programme is taught entirely online and our students are supported through asynchronous discussion by our faculty of Consultant Urologists.
Our interactive online learning technology enables you to communicate with our highly qualified teaching staff from the comfort of your own home or workplace.
Online students not only have access to Edinburgh’s excellent resources, but also become part of a supportive online community, bringing together students and tutors from around the world.
This award would highlight your interest in the specialty and commitment to continuing professional development. It is designed to enable you to study for final professional surgical examinations in a structured yet flexible way.
Upon completion, you will be able to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the surgical specialty and application of this knowledge to the systematic assessment and management of surgical patients in the elective,urgent and emergency clinical setting.
If you wish to be involved with teaching or research you will also find this a useful qualification.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Core Urology
- Stone Disease
- Female Urology, Reconstruction, Neurourology
- Paediatric Urology
- Transplant Nephrology
- New Technologies & Minimal Access Developments
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Sciences View 510 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A medical degree (MBChB or equivalent) recognised by the General Medical Council, and must have acquired your MRCS (or equivalent assessment milestone).
- UK applicants must be an Advanced Trainee in Urology (UK ST 4) and be based in a supervised surgical training programme at the time of enrolling.
- Surgeons who have a consultant or career grade post (or equivalent) in urology are also eligible for entry.
- Applicants from outside the UK must have completed a minimum of 24 months of basic training in surgery and 18 months of specialty training in urology before enrolling for the ChM.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6850 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6850 GBP per year during 24 months.
National6850 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6850 GBP per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.