Bringing together leading-edge theory and a unique perspective on the practice of marketing management, the programme revolves around three key strands of learning:
- Developing a comprehensive and profoundly ‘integrative’ knowledge of marketing
- Acquiring a critical perspective on the practical application of marketing management theory, and a deep understanding of the character of the real world of marketing management practice, the forms of problems encountered and marketing management decision-making
- Development of the collaborative and deliberative skills crucial to effective contribution in marketing management roles.
The Advanced Marketing Management programme at Lancaster University - Management School has a deep focus on marketing management practice and revolves around the key problems and issues faced by marketing managers.
- Marketing in Practice
- Researching Markets and Marketing
- Developing a Critical Understanding of Marketing
- Brand Management
- Critical & Creative Communications
- Managing Marketing Channels
- Digital Marketing
- Business Models & Market-Makers
- International Marketing Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMarketing Management View 64 other Masters in Marketing Management in United Kingdom
- Graduates who have extensive marketing experience gained either practically within industry, or with a degree in Marketing or a related business subject with a significant marketing component. Previous study needs to be in a range of marketing disciplines.
- 2:1 (UK hons) degree or equivalent in Marketing or related business subject.
International25360 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25360 GBP per year during 12 months.
National13650 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13650 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Lancaster
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.