Bringing together leading-edge theory and a unique perspective on the practice of marketing management, the programme revolves around three key strands of learning:
- Developing a comprehensive and profoundly ‘integrative’ knowledge of marketing
- Acquiring a critical perspective on the practical application of marketing management theory, and a deep understanding of the character of the real world of marketing management practice, the forms of problems encountered and marketing management decision-making
- Development of the collaborative and deliberative skills crucial to effective contribution in marketing management roles.
The programme has a deep focus on marketing management practice and revolves around the key problems and issues faced by marketing managers.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Marketing in Practice
- Researching Markets and Marketing
- Developing a Critical Understanding of Marketing
- Brand Management
- Critical & Creative Communications
- Managing Marketing Channels
- Digital Marketing
- Business Models & Market-Makers
- International Marketing Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership View 373 other Masters in Marketing in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Graduates who have extensive marketing experience gained either practically within industry, or with a degree in Marketing or a related business subject with a significant marketing component. Previous study needs to be in a range of marketing disciplines.
- 2:1 (UK hons) degree or equivalent in Marketing or related business subject.
International22000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
National16000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.