In addition to equipping you with key project management tools and techniques used by professional project managers, the programme is designed to build your familiarity with management theory, and with the language and practice of Project Management at Lancaster University - Management School. There is a strong business focus throughout the core modules and action-based projects which will help you to understand the complexities of organisational change and develop your ability to manage and deliver change successfully through projects.
- Problem Solving in Teams
- Applied Project Management
- Business Planning and Strategy
- Developing a Professional Approach to Project Management through Reflexive Practice and Research
- Leadership and Change in Project Environments
- Principles of Project Management
- Professional Project Management
- Advanced Project Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies View 1549 other Masters in Management Studies in United Kingdom
- Graduates seeking a conversion course to focus their vocational interest and wanting to develop their career in project management and consulting
- 2:1 (Hons) degree (UK or equivalent) in any subject
International25360 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25360 GBP per year during 12 months.
National13650 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13650 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Lancaster
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.