In addition to equipping you with key project management tools and techniques used by professional project managers, the programme is designed to build your familiarity with management theory, and with the language and practice of management. There is a strong business focus throughout the core modules and action-based projects which will help you to understand the complexities of organisational change and develop your ability to manage and deliver change successfully through projects.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Problem Solving in Teams
- Applied Project Management
- Business Planning and Strategy
- Developing a Professional Approach to Project Management through Reflexive Practice and Research
- Leadership and Change in Project Environments
- Principles of Project Management
- Professional Project Management
- Advanced Project Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesProject Management View 236 other Masters in Project Management in United Kingdom
- Graduates seeking a conversion course to focus their vocational interest and wanting to develop their career in project management and consulting
- 2:1 (Hons) degree (UK or equivalent) in any subject
International22000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
National16000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
For more information, go to www.lancaster.ac.uk/lums/study/masters/programmes/project-management-msc
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.