At Lancaster University - Management School's International Business & Strategy you will find a truly international, established and ambitious community. We’re quadruple-accredited and world-ranked. Research is at the heart of our success and informs our teaching, pushes boundaries and transforms lives. Our collaborative approach and access to cutting edge knowledge makes us a beacon for top-talent; the place to be.
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Firms in the Global Economy
- Building Competitive Advantage
- Cross Border Mergers and Acquisitions
- Professional Development
- Strategic Purpose and Leadership
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEconomics International Business Strategic Management View 507 other Masters in Economics in United Kingdom
- 2:1 Hons degree (UK or equivalent) in a Numerate subject such as Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Management Science, Engineering. Familiarity at undergraduate level with topics such as probability and statistics, calculus and linear algebra is essential.
- It is recommended for your previous studies to have covered the following modules: Maths – Calculus, Probability, Statistics, Linear Algebra (Matrices); Physics, Econometrics, Game Theory, Risk Theory, Operations Research, Complex Functions, Stochastic Processes, Signal Processing, Actuarial Science, Simulation, Computer Science and Engineering.
International25360 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25360 GBP per year during 12 months.
National13650 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13650 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Lancaster
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.