We recognise that information technology has become a strategic and organisational change issue, rather than one which is only – or even primarily – technical.
The programme, which attracts high-calibre students from all over the world, provides an advanced grounding in key areas of IT and management.
Close collaboration with industry partners ensures that the programme combines academic rigour with business-relevant content, equipping you with the skills and knowledge needed for a wide range of careers – including technology management and IT consulting, change or project management, and business analysis. Through its interactive style of learning and challenging tasks such as company research projects, ITMOC also sets you up for the future by helping you develop important process skills that employers will value.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Information, Technology and Organisations
- Systemic Interventions and Consulting
- Technological Futures
- Analysis and Design
- Academic and Professional Practice
- Strategy, IT and Digital Business
- IT Project Management
- Academic and Professional Practice
- Business Analysis and Enterprise Systems
- The Management of Organisational Change: Challenges and Debates
- The Production of Managerial Knowledge II: Analysing management in practice
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Deadline passed, National
DisciplinesOrganisational Behaviour Informatics & Information Sciences View 82 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in United Kingdom
- Graduates looking for careers in general management, IT consultancy, organisational change management or project management. Any degree discipline is considered. Relevant work experience is a benefit, and desirable, but is not a requirement for entry.
- 2:1 (UK hons) degree or equivalent in any subject.
International18500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA12500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
For 2015 entry, we are offering the following types of scholarship:
- Academic Excellence Scholarships
These scholarships are available on a competitive basis to applicants with an outstanding academic profile - for example, an undergraduate degree equivalent to a UK first class honours degree.
- UK/European Scholarships
Generous scholarships are available on a competitive basis to applicants with a strong academic and/or personal profile who are nationals of the UK or EU countries.
- International Scholarships
These scholarships are available on a competitive basis to applicants with a strong academic and/or personal profile who are nationals of non-EU countries.
- LUMS Alumni Scholarships for recent Lancaster University graduates
If you graduated from Lancaster University in 2014 or 2015, in any subject, with a 1st class or a 2:1 degree and are offered a place for the 2015/16 academic year, you will automatically receive an alumni scholarship:
- 1st class graduates are eligible for a £2000 Alumni Scholarship
- 2:1 degree graduates are eligible for a £1000 Alumni Scholarship
Alumni scholarships are only available to Lancaster University graduates and not to those graduating from our partner institutions.
- ITMOC Regional Scholarships
In addition to our UK/European and International Scholarships, Regional Scholarships are available on a competitive basis to applicants with a strong academic profile who are nationals of a West African, South Asia or East Asia Country. Applicants must submit their postgraduate application via our online application system by 1 August. All eligible applicants will be considered after this date.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.