This course emphasises the combination of theoretical rigour and practical experience. It benefits from the academic excellence and broad business networks provided by the Department of Entrepreneurship, Strategy and Innovation, learning cutting-edge theory and models of entrepreneurship and innovation directly from leading professors in the field. Our students not only develop the knowledge and skills that are necessary to undertake a career in business, they also learn to think “out-of-the-box” in order to identify new business opportunities and develop innovative solutions in the contemporary business world.
In partnership with our Entrepreneurs in Residence, you will be constantly exposed to the practice of entrepreneurship, offering many opportunities to test and foster new business ideas, and access to mentoring and career guidance from successful entrepreneurs.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- New Venture Creation
- Innovation in Practice 1
- Family Enterprise Management
- Entrepreneurial Financing
- International Business Strategy
- Entrepreneurship in Practice
- Corporate Entrepreneurship
- Internationalisation and New Technologies
- Innovation in Practice 2
- Contemporary Research Methods in Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Strategic Management View 180 other Masters in Strategic Management in United Kingdom
- Graduates interested in starting their own business, work as an intrepreneur and innovator in an existing company, take over a family business or work in entrepreneurship and innovation-related fields (e.g. consulting or public support programmes)
- Undergraduate Degree: 2:1 (Hons) degree (UK or equivalent) in any subject.
- If you have studied outside of the UK, you can check your qualifications at International Qualifications:
- Additional requirements: Work experience is not required, but it is helpful to mention any relevant experience in your application.
International18500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
National12500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
For more information, go to www.lancaster.ac.uk/lums/study/masters/programmes/msc-entrepreneurship
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.