You will be immersed in a diverse student group from various backgrounds, all with a strong knowledge of Economics at Lancaster University - Management School and the ambition to pursue a career in this area. Throughout your studies, you will quickly develop rigorous training in theory and methods that will help you develop very marketable skills to launch yourself successfully into the job market.
Your teaching will be delivered by experts at the forefront of their disciplines, who have contributed to the Economics Department's outstanding international research reputation in the areas of game theory, industrial organisation, econometrics, applied microeconomics, empirical macroeconomics, labour economics, and the economics of education. Our graduates often secure successful positions in consulting companies, research centres, government departments, international agencies, or in the financial sector. The programme is also excellent preparation for a PhD programme.
- Research Skills for Economists
- International Money and Banking
- Behavioural Finance
- Public Economics and Political Economy
- Labour Economics
- Industrial Organisation
- Financial Economics
- Health Economics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEconomics Accounting Forensic Accounting View 14 other Masters in Forensic Accounting in United Kingdom
- 2:1 Hons degree (UK or equivalent) in Economics, or in a related subject, with at least 50% Economics or Economics-related modules.
- We may also consider non-standard applicants, please contact us for information.
- If you have studied outside of the UK, we would advise you to check our list of international qualifications before submitting your application.
International23100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23100 GBP per year during 12 months.
National13650 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13650 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Lancaster
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.