At LUMS you will find a truly international, established and ambitious community. We’re quadruple-accredited and world-ranked. Research is at the heart of our success and informs our teaching, pushes boundaries and transforms lives. Our collaborative approach and access to cutting edge knowledge makes us a beacon for top-talent; the place to be.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Courses included:
- International Money and Banking
- Macroeconomics for Money, Banking and Finance
- Market Risk Forecasting and Control
- Microeconomics for Money, Banking and Finance
- Principles of Financial Intermediation
- Topics in Banking Regulation and Financial Stability
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Advanced Investment Management
- Behavioural Finance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Econometrics View 853 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
- 2:1 Hons degree (UK or equivalent) in Economics, Finance or a related subject. You will have successfully completed modules in Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, Mathematics including Calculus, Statistics and Probability.
- We may also consider non-standard applicants, please contact us for information.
- If you have studied outside of the UK, we would advise you to check our list of international qualifications before submitting your application.
International21900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21900 GBP per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Lancaster
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.