The modules we offer are therefore both more academically advanced and more practice-oriented than those you will find on a typical UK Masters programme in finance.
To take you swiftly to the next stage in your career, the Advanced Financial Analysis MSc involves expert teaching from Lancaster’s Department of Accounting and Finance. Additionally, you will receive intensive tutoring and support from leading global financial services training provider Fitch Learning for the CFA Level II and, where necessary, Level I examination.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Fund Management
- Financial Modelling and Analysis
- Programming and Databases for Financial Applications
- Regulation and Compliance
- Quantitative Methods for Finance
- Topics in Professional Financial Analysis
- Personal Development for Careers in Finance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesFinance View 707 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 2:1 (UK Hons) degree or equivalent in Finance or Accounting. If CFA level I qualified: Economics, Business Studies, Mathematics, or another business-related or quantitative subject such as Engineering and Computing.
- ed accountants with good examination results can also be considered.
International22000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA16000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
For more information, go to www.lancaster.ac.uk/lums/study/masters/programmes/advanced-financial-analysis
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.