Today, cities are dynamic and fast-growing. They can pose challenging governance questions. Professionals who possess the right knowledge and skills to tackle complex urban governance issues are therefore urgently needed to develop sustainable governance policies.
- This unique master in Urban Governance from Erasmus University Rotterdam is a collaboration between the Department of Public Administration and the Institute of Housing and Urban Development Studies (IHS).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Urban governance
- Governing global economic growth and innovation
- Policy innovation in complex systems
- Working groups urban governance lab
- Strategic public management
- Managing interactive governance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesSustainable Development International Business Public Policy View 37 other Masters in Sustainable Development in Netherlands
- You have obtained a bachelor diploma from a university in the Netherlands; or
- You have obtained a pre-university education (VWO) diploma and English was one of the subjects included in the assessment conferring that diploma and graded a 7.0 or higher; or
- You have obtained a diploma of International Baccalaureate (valid for 5 years); or
- You are a native speaker of English (i.e. a national of one of the following countries: Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, United Kingdom and the United States of America) and you have obtained a diploma of secondary education in English for at least 2,5 years in one of the above countries; or
- You have obtained your diploma of higher education in English (the entire programme) in one of the following countries: Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, United Kingdom or the United States of America.
International15500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA2168 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2168 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
- €12,300 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.