- Qualify with an LPC, with the option to gain an MSc or LLM at no extra cost
- Develop your commercial awareness, critical thinking and the necessary professional skills to prepare you for the challenges of being a solicitor
- Tailor your course to your specialist areas of interest through a wide choice of elective subjects
- Study your LPC with a Masters and you could be eligible for a postgraduate student loan
With a clear focus on your future employability, we are more confident than ever in your success and offer our LPC Employment Promise. Get a job in nine months, or we’ll give you 100% of your fees back: 50% of your fees as cashback plus 50% of your fees as credit towards any further courses with this Legal Practice Course (LPC) - Accelerated offered by The University of Law .
95% of our 2017/18 full-time, UK, LPC graduates have secured work or further study within fifteen months of successfully completing this course, based on Graduate Outcomes data.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- For more information please visit the programme website!
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesLegal Studies Master of Laws (LLM) View 350 other Masters in Master of Laws (LLM) in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To be eligible to take up your place on our LPC, you must comply with the requirements for commencing a Legal Practice Course (LPC) set out by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA).
University of Law LPC selection criteria
- Academic profile and achievement, generally a minimum of an actual or predicted second class honours law degree or GDL/CPE/MA Law
- A sufficient command of the English language to successfully complete the course
- Any special circumstances revealed in your application
English language requirements
If you have completed a degree outside the UK and you do not come from a ‘majority English speaking country’, please provide a certified copy of one of the approved English Language Tests.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17500 GBP per year and a duration of 6 months.
EU/EEA17500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17500 GBP per year and a duration of 6 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.