The International Shipping and Finance (Dual Degree with Henley Business School) programme taught at Alba Graduate Business School is delivered by the ICMA Centre at Henley Business School, University of Reading, in the UK and ALBA Graduate Business School in Greece.
- After completion of the programme you will be well equipped with the knowledge for a successful career in the shipping/ transportation industries, as well as in the wider finance sector.
- On average more than 90% of our graduates are in work or further education 6 months after graduation. Indicative career paths for our graduates are ship-owning and transportation companies, ship-broking/chartering firms, shipping divisions of investment banks, shipping analysis/consulting firms, ship-finance arrangers, port operators, and shipping-related investment funds, among others.
Accredited by the Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers (ICS), the chartered Institute of Securities and Investment (CISI) and the Hellenic Shipbrokers Association (HSA).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- You will spend eight months (or eleven months) at the ICMA Centre in Henley Business School, a triple accredited Business School, consistently ranked among the top UK Business Schools
- At ALBA you will attend specialized shipping courses and participate in other activities, such as visits to shipping companies, vessels and ports accompanied by information sessions from shipping practitioners.
- You will benefit from distinguished guest speakers, a number of specialized workshops delivered by senior shipping practitioners and bespoke simulations and hands-on sessions delivered in small classes.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesFinance Supply Chain Management & Logistics Transport Management View 6 other Masters in Transport Management in Greece
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Undergraduate Degree – Minimum 2:1 or the equivalent from an overseas institution.
- Degree Discipline – Any discipline – no quantitative requirement
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23250 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23250 GBP for the full programme during 9 months.
EU/EEA16250 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16250 GBP for the full programme during 9 months.
- UK and EU students £16,250
Living costs for Athens
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- The ICMA Centre offers a range of Masters scholarships to help encourage exceptional students from across the globe to pursue their interest in finance.
- International Propeller Club Piraeus - ALBA and the International Propeller Club Piraeus offer to the participants of the Propeller Club Amver Awards Dinner 2016 (and their relatives) the opportunity to pursue one full scholarship for the MSc in International Shipping and Finance (ISF) program in collaboration with the University of Reading in U.K.
- Equal Society Scholarships - 3 full scholarship will be offered for: MSc in International Business and Management , MSc in Finance and MSc in Entrepreneurship. Social and Economic criteria are set by Equal Society
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- United Kingdom
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.