With a sharp focus on developing well-rounded professionals, this MSc in International Business and Management programme at Alba Graduate Business School will equip you with the knowledge, practical experience, and confidence to launch yourself in business. You will learn to apply skills in a variety of companies, whether in a large multinational corporation or in an export-oriented, fast-growing, small company and variety of functions whether it is finance, supply chain, or marketing in Greece or abroad.
- Comprehend qualitatively and quantitatively the core areas of business.
- Be effective decision makers, capable of solving a variety of business problems.
- Craft an effective business plan and learn how to manage the project.
- Display strong analytical and communication skills.
- Be a valuable team player in a multinational-multicultural business environment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Quantitative Methods for Business
- Financial Accounting
- Business Economics
- People & Organizations
- Business Writing & Presentation Skills
- Financial Management
- Production and Operations Management
- Marketing Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Rolling admissions | Upcoming deadline : May 31
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies International Business View 5 other Masters in International Business in Greece
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Hold a bachelor’s degree;
- Provide evidence of excellent command of the English language;
- GMAT tests are optional unless the Academic Committee requires the applicant to take them: in any case, scores of 550 or more (GRE >155) can strengthen your application and help you secure a scholarship.
- The completed application form, including one recent photograph in jpeg format;
- Two letters of recommendation in Greek or in English language.
- Official Academic Transcripts as well as Certified copies of degrees from each undergraduate, graduate or professional degree earned;
- Proof of competence in the English language (unless schooled in English), e.g. Proficiency or TOEFL or IELTS.
- Three Essays, as indicated in the Application form;
- Receipt of the non-refundable application fee's [€60] deposit
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA12500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Athens
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- GMAT Scholarships - Those candidates who bring GMAT score from 700 and above, will be granted a scholarship of 60% of the total tuition fees for all MBA and MSc's (Excluding the Executive MBA, Double Masters for Lawyers and the MSc in ISF Programs). Candidates with high GMAT bellow 700 are also eligible for smaller scholarships.
- SEV (Hellenic Federation of Enterprises) Scholarships - SEV (Hellenic Federation of Enterprises) offers ten (10) partial scholarships for graduate studies at ALBA.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.