The Business for Lawyers program from Alba Graduate Business School , exclusively designed for legal professionals, offers a solid theoretical understanding as well as a practical approach to economic and financial issues related to the day-to-day operations of a business firm. The program provides a unique learning experience that promotes collaboration and leadership competencies in an interdisciplinary curriculum.
The MSc in Business for Lawyers program from Alba Graduate Business School is the only Greek postgraduate program for Lawyers that has been included for the past 6 consecutive years in the Financial Times’ LLM Listing - released every year in the FT Innovative Law Schools Report - along with the most renowned Master of Law (LLM) programs in US, Europe and in the UK.
After completing the program participants should be able to:
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the language of business.
- Have a genuine understanding of global financial markets.
- Collaborate in and contribute to complex projects in financing and restructuring.
- Introduce a managerial dimension to the practice of Law.
- Make refined judgements in the application of ethics in business and the legal profession.
- Demonstrate strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Negotiate effective win-win solutions.
- Have a strategic mindset when dealing with wider business challenges.
Accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Quantitative Methods for Business
- Business Economics
- Financial Accounting
- Business Writing & Presentation Skills
- Financial Management
- Legal Aspects of International Finance
- Regulation of Financial Markets
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Law Legal Studies View 5 other Masters in Legal Studies in Greece
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Hold a bachelor’s degreein law;
- Provide evidence of excellent command of the English language;
- Need to be currently employed or self-employed or recent graduates
- GMAT tests are optional unless the Academic Committee requires the applicant to take them: in any case, scores of 550 or more (GRE >155) can strengthen your application and help you secure a scholarship.
- The completed application form, including one recent photograph in jpeg format;
- Two letters of recommendation in Greek or in English language.
- Official Academic Transcripts as well as Certified copies of degrees from each undergraduate, graduate or professional degree earned;
- Proof of competence in the English language (unless schooled in English), e.g. Proficiency or TOEFL or IELTS.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9375 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12500 EUR for the full programme during 16 months.
EU/EEA9375 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12500 EUR for the full programme during 16 months.
Living costs for Athens
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- GMAT Scholarships - Those candidates who bring GMAT score from 700 and above, will be granted a scholarship of 60% of the total tuition fees for all MBA and MSc's (Excluding the Executive MBA, Double Masters for Lawyers and the MSc in ISF Programs). Candidates with high GMAT bellow 700 are also eligible for smaller scholarships.
- SEV (Hellenic Federation of Enterprises) Scholarships - SEV (Hellenic Federation of Enterprises) offers ten (10) partial scholarships for graduate studies at ALBA.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.