The vision of the Strategic HRM programme taught at Alba Graduate Business School
is to develop managers with sharp insight on people issues who will act as agents of transformation and as strategic investors in their organizations’ human capital. HR professionals can make a critical contribution to the process of business value creation. If you share this vision and aspire to play such a role in your organization, our program can help you reach your goals.
Upon the completion of the Programme students will be able to:
- Communicate effectively using a range of media.
- Manage time effectively, demonstrate initiative and personal responsibility for their work.
- Work effectively as part of a team.
- Demonstrate self-awareness and the ability to reflect on experience and to plan and carry out continuous personal development.
- Accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC), accredited from EPAS (European Foundation for Management Development), and Acknowledgement for Full Alignment with the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) HR Curriculum Guidebook and Templates.
People & Organizations
Understanding the Business Context
Presentation Skills Workshop
Employee Selection and The War of Talent
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management Corporate Communication Strategic Management
- Hold a bachelor’s degree;
- Provide evidence of excellent command of the English language;
- A minimum GMAT score of 550 and above (or a GRE score of 152 and above) will strengthen the application for the MSc in Strategic HRM program. In cases of “weak” academic background and after the faculty evaluation of the file, the Academic Committee reserves the right to conditionally accept an applicant for the MSc in Strategic HRM program, upon bringing a GMAT score of 500 and above (or a GRE score of 152 and above) before registering to the program.
International8333 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12500 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA8333 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12500 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Athens
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- GMAT Scholarships - Those candidates who bring GMAT score from 700 and above, will be granted a scholarship of 60% of the total tuition fees for all MBA and MSc's (Excluding the Executive MBA, Double Masters for Lawyers and the MSc in ISF Programs). Candidates with high GMAT bellow 700 are also eligible for smaller scholarships.
- SEV (Hellenic Federation of Enterprises) Scholarships - SEV (Hellenic Federation of Enterprises) offers ten (10) partial scholarships for graduate studies at ALBA.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.