The vision of the Strategic HRM programme taught at Alba Graduate Business School is to develop managers with a sharp insight on people issues who will act as agents of transformation and as strategic investors in their organizations’ human capital. HR professionals can make a critical contribution to the process of business value creation. If you share this vision and aspire to play such a role in your organization, our program can help you reach your goals.
Upon the completion of the Programme students will be able to:
- Communicate effectively using a range of media.
- Manage time effectively, demonstrate initiative and personal responsibility for their work.
- Work effectively as part of a team.
- Demonstrate self-awareness and the ability to reflect on experience and to plan and carry out continuous personal development.
- Accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC), accredited from EPAS (European Foundation for Management Development), and Acknowledgement for Full Alignment with the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) HR Curriculum Guidebook and Templates.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managing People & Organizations
- Understanding the Business Context
- Business Writing & Presentation Skills
- Business Strategy
- Leadership Development
- Employee Selection and The War of Talent
- Psychometric Testing Workshop
- Strategic Performance Management
- Stategic Performance Management: Appraisal
- Labor Relations & Legal Aspects
- Managing Diversity
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Upcoming deadline : March 31
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management Corporate Communication Strategic Management
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Hold a bachelor’s degree; - Provide evidence of excellent command of the English language;
- The completed application form, including one recent photograph in jpeg format;
- Two letters of recommendation in Greek or in English language.
- Official Academic Transcripts as well as Certified copies of degrees from each undergraduate, graduate or professional degree earned;
- Three Essays, as indicated in the Application form;
- Receipt of the non-refundable application fee's [€60] deposit
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8333 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12500 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA8333 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12500 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Athens
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- GMAT Scholarships - Those candidates who bring GMAT score from 700 and above, will be granted a scholarship of 60% of the total tuition fees for all MBA and MSc's (Excluding the Executive MBA, Double Masters for Lawyers and the MSc in ISF Programs). Candidates with high GMAT bellow 700 are also eligible for smaller scholarships.
- SEV (Hellenic Federation of Enterprises) Scholarships - SEV (Hellenic Federation of Enterprises) offers ten (10) partial scholarships for graduate studies at ALBA.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.