The Master of Business Administration - Shipping program from Alba Graduate Business School is designed in collaboration with the Greek shipping community (the Business Advisory Committee for the Shipping programs of ALBA), provides significant networking opportunities along with a challenging and unique educational experience delivered by world-renowned academics and distinguished industry practitioners in the field.
Apart from specialized shipping courses and workshops, the MBA in Shipping program invests heavily in leadership and strategic management competencies, which are particularly relevant both as personal advantages and as essential resources for companies in this sector.
CareerThrough the MBA in Shipping program you will:
- Have a deep understanding of the international business environment of shipping, as well as its rules and regulations.
- Exhibit leadership and provide solutions to complex problems and issues faced by the maritime industry.
- Empirically apply tools and methods in commercial decisions of shipping companies.
- Be able to apply an all-around academic knowledge into business practice.
Accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA), the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC), the Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers (ICS), and the Hellenic Shipbrokers Association (HSA).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Maritime Economics
- Leadership Development
- Business Statistics
- Managing People & Organizations
- Business Writing & Presentation Skills Workshop
- Team Building
- Financial Accounting
- Business Decisions with Data Models
- Ship Technology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Upcoming deadline : March 31
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) Transport Management View 16 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Greece
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Hold a bachelor’s degree; - Provide evidence of excellent command of the English language;
- The completed application form, including one recent photograph in jpeg format;
- Two letters of recommendation in Greek or in English language.
- Official Academic Transcripts as well as Certified copies of degrees from each undergraduate, graduate or professional degree earned;
- Three Essays, as indicated in the Application form;
- Receipt of the non-refundable application fee's [€60] deposit
Substantial work experience (military service not included);
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International19750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19750 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA19750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19750 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Athens
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- GMAT Scholarships - Those candidates who bring GMAT score from 700 and above, will be granted a scholarship of 60% of the total tuition fees for all MBA and MSc's (Excluding the Executive MBA, Double Masters for Lawyers and the MSc in ISF Programs). Candidates with high GMAT bellow 700 are also eligible for smaller scholarships.
- SEV (Hellenic Federation of Enterprises) Scholarships - SEV (Hellenic Federation of Enterprises) offers ten (10) partial scholarships for graduate studies at ALBA.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.