Once you start the distance learning MBA programme you become part of the University of Bradford School of Management student community. Bradford has a great pride in this sense of community and throughout your studies they ensure that you have every opportunity to develop your professional network while also learning from the experiences of other students. This is achieved through the use of small, faculty-led tutor groups, weekly online discussions, live face-to-face online tutorial sessions. Discover what our students have to say about our Distance Learning programme.
Further to this while you do not have to attend any on-site teaching you will have an opportunity to take part in face-to-face teaching sessions with academics from the School of Management in University of Bradford and/or at our learning hub in Dubai (subject to availability). Career advice and support is also available remotely from our careers service, for our distance learning students.
Studying the MBA
Distance learning students usually study 1 module every 3 months. Each module is split into 9 units. Students are expected to work through 1 unit from each module per week. The University of Bradford School of Management distance learning MBA allows students to vary the speed of their progression through the programme to suit their own individual needs. If you feel that you cannot study two modules over the three month period, you can opt to study just one and lighten your workload. If things get particularly busy, you can also opt to suspend your studies and restart at a later date, giving you ultimate flexibility to complete this distance learning MBA in 2 to 3 years. On average, students take 3 years to complete the programme.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Business Accounting
- Managerial and Professional Development
- Strategic Management
- Project Management
- International Financial Management
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 151 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A first degree from a UK university or overseas equivalent, or relevant professional qualification.
- Evidence of numeracy and literacy competences, and depending on the information provided at application, you may need to complete an authorised online aptitude test such as the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or School equivalent.
- If English is not your first language evidence of your proficiency in English may be requested through a recognised test ( IELTS score of 6.5, Pearson Test of English score of 60 or TOEFL score of 94 will be accepted).
- At least 3 years’ postgraduate work experience.
International2833 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17000 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 72 months.
National2833 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17000 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 72 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.