The use of cases, real strategic problems and projects will enable students to learn and develop the competencies required to advance their individual careers in firms or any other type of organisation
Pioneer students on the Digital Marketing and Communication programme from Rennes School of Business will learn and develop the skills required to take any organisation further in a responsible world.
Brand Manager, Trade Marketer, International Sales Developer, Fan Experience Manager, Promotion Analyst, Operational Marketing Manager, International Digital Project Manager, Marketing & Communication Manager, Business Development Manager, Public Account Manager, Account Executive, PR Manager.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Omni-Channel Consumer Behaviour
- Marketing of Innovation
- Integrating Online and Offline Marketing Communications
- Marketing research
- Customer Experience Management
- International Strategy
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 54 other Masters in Marketing in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A strong academic background
- Bachelor or equivalent (Diploma)
- English proficiency
- or Native Language: English
- or previous studies taught in English (minimum 2 years)
- or a placement English test (similar to TOEIC) , at no extra cost. Available at the time of your acceptance into the programme.
International14560 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18200 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 15 months.
EU/EEA14560 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18200 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 15 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.