We stress the importance of developing communication, critical thinking and team working skills, and keep abreast of recent developments such as in data analytics and blockchain technologies.
On the Supply Chain Management programme fro Rennes School of Business, we adopt problem and project based collaborative teaching methods, and incorporate case studies into courses.
Purchasing and Logistic Planner, Ship Brocker, Overseas Operations Management Specialist, Logistics Analyst, Subcontract Planner, Central Planning Associate, Logistics engineer, Supply-Chain Consultant, Logistics Warehouse Manager, Global Sourcing Associate, Material and Supply Planner.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Quality Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Procurement & Inventory Management
- Coordination in the Supply Chain Management (SC game)
- Sustainable Supply Chain/ Green Logistics
- Lean Supply Chain (Including Suppliers’ Development)
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 175 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A strong academic background
- Bachelor or equivalent (Diploma)
- English proficiency
- or Native Language: English
- or previous studies taught in English (minimum 2 years)
- or a placement English test (similar to TOEIC) , at no extra cost. Available at the time of your acceptance into the programme.
International14560 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18200 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 15 months.
EU/EEA14560 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18200 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 15 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.