Students on the International Luxury and Brand Management programme from Rennes School of Business will be able to develop and implement effective strategies and introduce innovative products and services in different luxury segments. Participants will also learn to develop and manage brands in any sectors. Graduates will be able to efficiently achieve their business objectives in a responsible way and in a global environment.
Marketing Manager, Brand Manager, Trade Marketing Executive, Key Account Executive,International Sales Coordinator, Product Manager, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Consumer Behaviour
- Brand Management
- Marketing of New Products
- Luxury Marketing Strategy
- Dynamics of Luxury Industry & Business Models
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods View 169 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A strong academic background
- Bachelor or equivalent (Diploma)
- English proficiency
- or Native Language: English
- or previous studies taught in English (minimum 2 years)
- or a placement English test (similar to TOEIC) , at no extra cost. Available at the time of your acceptance into the programme.
International14560 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18200 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 15 months.
EU/EEA14560 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18200 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 15 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.