The Industrial Project Management course from University of Birmingham has been developed in collaboration between the University and industry experts. In addition to the University faculty, the programme has contributions from over 20 experienced project practitioners from our industrial partners, and we regularly add new presenters and contemporary content from around the world.
The course is industry focused and covers both theory and application of project management principles, practices and tools. Leadership, team building and influencing skills, integral to successful complex project delivery, are also explored.
The key objectives of the course are:
- A systematic understanding of project management knowledge, and critical awareness of current challenges in an industrial context
- A comprehensive understanding of techniques applicable to advanced study of project management
- Innovation in the application of project management knowledge, with a practical understanding of how established techniques of research and enquiry are used to create and interpret information
- Conceptual understanding of project management that enables students to critically evaluate current research and advance scholarship and evaluate methodologies and develop critiques of them.
- Industrial Project Management
- Planning and control
- Project skills and delivery
- Advanced planning and financial management
- Advanced controls
- Advanced Implementation and Safe Delivery for People and the Business
- Major Project
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Chemical Engineering Chemistry View 6 other Masters in Chemical Engineering in United Kingdom
- To be working in a project environment. To get the best out of this course you need to be able to relate your academic learning and research to the real-life of projects.
- A good academic standard of education. A good first degree is ideal, though we will consider applicants without a degree where they can demonstrate work experience at a reasonable senior level.
- Applicants without a first degree, or with little work experience will be considered, but will be required to attend a video interview as part of their application process.
International3200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9600 GBP for the full programme during 36 months.
National3200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9600 GBP for the full programme during 36 months.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.