The biomedical sector requires an increasing capacity to evolve in a multicultural environment specifically at the interface between engineering and health, where exchanges and communication with the practitioners are essential. Besides, basic skills in science and engineering are compulsory for the engineer in the biomedical sector. These competencies are adapted and specialized to this sector during the BioMedical Engineering & Design programme of MINES Saint-Étienne.
Graduates will work both upstream and downstream from the sector and at the interfaces between manufacturers and end-users. The sector concerns the international R&D in the branch of health industry.
The graduated will work both in the upstream and the downstream of the sector and at the interfaces between the manufacturers and the end users. The sector concerns the international R&D in the branch of health industry.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Medical image analysis and processing
- Nano-medicine, nano-toxicity
- Healthcare Engineering
- Innovation in healthcare system
- Regenerative medicine
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Design View 14 other Masters in Bio & Biomedical Engineering in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- To be graduated of a M1 in sciences or an equivalent Bachelor degree.
- This programme will give preference to engineering students without a biomedical background and who want to get a position at the interface of engineering and health, or continue with a PhD in the domain.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.