At the Robert Gordon University studying the Physiotherapy – Pre-registration is a two year course with an exciting and varied mix of academic and clinical learning.
Providing a rewarding learning experience, the course will prepare you for work in demanding clinical settings where you will be working as part of a diverse team of people to promote health and well-being. You will be able to effectively assess and treat patients, continually analyse and evaluate your practice and meet the demands of the rapidly changing health sector.
Students who complete their MSc (Pre-registration) Physiotherapy degree at RGU and wish to pursue working within the United States can apply to upgrade their MSc to a Doctorate of Physiotherapy (DPT).
- Foundations Of Physiotherapy Practice
- Exercise And Health
- Clinical Education
- Physiotherapy Practice
- Clinical Education
- Physiotherapy Pathways
- Physiotherapy Research Project
- Enhancing Service and Practice
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
Deadlines are agreed for individual courses. Make sure you apply in time to be sure of your chance of a place.
DisciplinesPublic Health Physiotherapy Health Sciences View 1015 other Masters in Public Health in United Kingdom
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Robert Gordon University and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Applicants must normally possess a Bachelor's undergraduate degree in a science subject, such as biological, or sports science, and should contain human anatomy and physiology with a 2:1 or above classification, or a minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 Scale, or equivalent.
- Experience of the research process is also an essential requirement for the course. Relevant work experience in the field of Physiotherapy and healthcare would be desirable.
International16970 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16970 GBP per year during 24 months.
National9670 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9670 GBP per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Aberdeen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.