The Master in European Law and Policies at the International Telematic University UNINETTUNO lasts one academic year corresponding to a total amount of 60 credits ECTS organized in video lessons, seminars, exercises, videoconferences, tutoring and research activities. The courses are delivered by video professors who are assisted by qualified tutors who will support online, in the Didactic Cyberspace, the students along their entire training path. Each course ends with a final evaluation test whose results contribute in establishing the admission grade to discuss the course-end thesis. The final thesis will deal with a subject previously agreed upon with the professor of the chosen subject.
This highly qualified teaching staff includes renowned university professors, European institutions’ officials, experts and other personalities of international prestige.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction to the Master
- History and institutions of the European Union
- Demos/Ethnos and the constituent process
- The European legal and political system
- Citizenship and territory
- European Area of Freedom, Security and Justice
- The Economics of the European Integration
- Foreing and Commercial policy of the European Union
- European Funding and Europlanning
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEuropean Law Master of Laws (LLM)
In order to complete your matriculation, you will have to submit to UNINETTUNO:
- The duly-signed matriculation application;
- The duly-signed Contract with the Student;
- Copy of identity document;
- Copy of fiscal code card or health insurance card;
International2000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2000 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA2000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2000 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.