This multi-disciplinary educational approach is strictly coherent with the aim of supplying students with skills suited to the trans-national dimension of these issues.
Wherever the student is, from Rome to Milan, from Bologna to Naples and even from abroad, the distance mobility envisaged by this Master’s Course will allow everybody to take part in it; they will only need an Internet connection.
The Master in European Law and Policies at the International Telematic University UNINETTUNO lasts one academic year corresponding to a total amount of 60 credits ECTS organized in video lessons, seminars, exercises, videoconferences, tutoring and research activities. The courses are delivered by video professors who are assisted by qualified tutors who will support online, in the Didactic Cyberspace, the students along their entire training path. Each course ends with a final evaluation test whose results contribute in establishing the admission grade to discuss the course-end thesis. The final thesis will deal with a subject previously agreed upon with the professor of the chosen subject.
This highly qualified teaching staff includes renowned university professors, European institutions’ officials, experts and other personalities of international prestige.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- History and institutions of the European Union
- Demos/Ethnos and the constituent process
- European Area of Freedom, Security and Justice
- Citizenship and territory
- The Economics of European Integration
- Foreing And Commercial Policy Of The European Union
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Academic title awarded at a University or a post-secondary title awarded in non-University Higher Institute allowing, in the local country, continuing further university studies (only in the case in which the secondary study titles was awarded upon completion of at least 12-year schooling period). Official translation in the Italian language and consular legalization of the title.
- Declaration of value of the title issued by the Italian Diplomatic Representation competent for the territory;
- University certificate – duly checked by the Diplomatic Representation – stating the exams passed as well as each discipline, detailed programs and hours of theoretical-practical training activity envisaged for the title awarded. The post-secondary studies (exams and credits) already completed can be stated by the “diploma supplement”, in countries where applicable.
International2500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2500 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA2500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2500 EUR per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.