The Master of Laws in Chinese Business Law programme at the International Telematic University UNINETTUNO will be delivered online in the e-learning mode, and will be presented in both Chinese and English versions. It involves a combination of eight core Chinese business law courses and four elective courses in business and/or law areas.
There is an early exit point to the Master of Laws in Chinese Business Law programme, where students who have completed 20 credits will be awarded the Postgraduate Certificate in Chinese Business Law (PCCBL).
Who should attend?
Course content emphasizes practicality and broad coverage to help students gain a solid understanding of Chinese business law. This programme is suitable for:
- business management professionals in Chinese–foreign (including Hong Kong and Taiwanese), joint ventures and foreign-related enterprises.
- managers of proprietors of non-government enterprises as well as small and medium-sized enterprises.
- Student can attend real-time online lectures and tutorials
- Course materials developed by renowned Beijing scholars and legal experts
- Focus on case studies and business applications for legal professionals and managers
- Round-the-clock online access to law journals and law cases through the University's E-Library
- May complete the programme in 12 months
- Recognized by the Law Society of Hong Kong (HK) and Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
A group of renowned scholars and legal professionals, led by Prof. Zhao Rui, Deputy Director of Graduate School, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences and Mr Walter Lee, Partner of Gallant Y. T. Ho & Co. Solicitors & Notaries, have been invited to participate in the development and assessment of the courses in the programme.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles and Practices of Chinese Civil Law
- Chinese Contract Law
- Chinese Laws on Enterprises
- Chinese Intellectual Property Protection Law
- Chinese Finance Law
- International Business Law and China
- Comparative Study of Business Law
- Business Concepts and Practices for Legal Professionals
- Principles and Practices of Chinese Constitutional Law
- Theories and Practices of Chinese Economic Law
- Principles and Practices of Chinese Administrative Law
- Chinese Legal Framework for Settlement of Commercial Disputes
- Advanced Business Field Studies
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Academic title awarded at a University or a post-secondary title awarded in non-University Higher Institute allowing, in the local country, continuing further university studies (only in the case in which the secondary study titles was awarded upon completion of at least 12-year schooling period). Official translation in the Italian language and consular legalization of the title.
- Declaration of value of the title issued by the Italian Diplomatic Representation competent for the territory;
- University certificate – duly checked by the Diplomatic Representation – stating the exams passed as well as each discipline, detailed programs and hours of theoretical-practical training activity envisaged for the title awarded. The post-secondary studies (exams and credits) already completed can be stated by the “diploma supplement”, in countries where applicable.
International916 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 916 EUR per module during 12 months.
EU/EEA916 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 916 EUR per module during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.