At Chinese Business Law from International Telematic University UNINETTUNO students are expected to have acquired an understanding of:
- the general principles of Chinese civil law
- current issues related to contract law; laws related to various forms of enterprises; intellectual property protection; laws of banking and finance; laws against unfair trading/unfair competition and related to the protection of consumers' interests; tax law; and foreign trade law;
- international business law and its impact on China, including topics such as the legal regimes governing international trade; international finance and investment law; international economic organizations; and the implications of China's accession to the WTO;
Course content emphasizes practicality and broad coverage to help students gain a solid understanding of Chinese business law. This programme is suitable for:
- business management professionals in Chinese–foreign (including Hong Kong and Taiwanese), joint ventures and foreign-related enterprises.
- managers of proprietors of non-government enterprises as well as small and medium-sized enterprises.
- Principles and Practices of Chinese Civil Law
- Chinese Contract Law
- Chinese Laws on Enterprises
- Chinese Intellectual Property Protection Law
- Chinese Finance Law
- International Business Law and China
- Comparative Study of Business Law
- Business Concepts and Practices for Legal Professionals
- Principles and Practices of Chinese Constitutional Law
- Theories and Practices of Chinese Economic Law
- Principles and Practices of Chinese Administrative Law
- Chinese Legal Framework for Settlement of Commercial Disputes
- Advanced Business Field Studies
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- English Proficiency
- Identity document (Identity Card or Passport)
- Health Insurance Card or Fiscal Code (for all those residing in Italy)
- Document certifying the title of access to the degree course (Parchment: High School Diploma or Degree) or self-certification of the same.
International706 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 706 EUR per module during 12 months.
EU/EEA706 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 706 EUR per module during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.