Learn to become a leader who can manage and innovate in complex business environments. You’ll become equipped with skills to take a leadership role in innovation and technology management.
Two of the University’s faculties, Management and Engineering & Design, deliver this course. This unique combination bridges the gap between the two disciplines.
You may also want to look at our related course, MSc in Engineering Business Management .
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Management of Innovation
- Decision analysis
- Managing product development
- TRIZ-based innovation
- Creativity and innovation methods
- Engineering and project management
- Commercialisation of new technology
- Innovation in networks
- Technology strategy and organisation
- International networks for production, services & logistics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesInnovation Management View 136 other Masters in Innovation Management in United Kingdom
- You should have at least a 2:2 in engineering, management or another relevant subject.
- If you are a UK student and completed your undergraduate degree abroad, your qualification must be equivalent to a 2:2 or above.
- If English is not your first language, you will need to pass an English language test.
- These results must be no more than two years old from the start date of your MSc course.
International20000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA14000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.