Professional Practice degree offered at University of Bath complements your ongoing professional experience. It builds on your knowledge, understanding, ability and skills to deal with the challenges of working in practice.
It’s validated by the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) so by successfully completing our course, you are exempt from RIBA’s part 3 examinations. Our course is prescribed by the Architects Registration Board (ARB) to enable you to qualify to register as a Chartered Architect.
- develop your commercial awareness, integrity and knowledge of processes and management
- explore working with a range of stakeholders including clients, employers and industry
- gain expertise in how to lead architectural and construction projects professionally
- When you graduate, you'll be able to prove your competency to practice as an Architect.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Practice and project management
- Professional practice
- Oral examination
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesArchitecture View 272 other Masters in Architecture in United Kingdom
- To apply for this course, you should have a BA (Hons) Architecture or BSc (Hons) with exemption from RIBA Part 1 or equivalent.
- Postgraduate diploma in Architecture with exemption from RIBA Part 2 or equivalent.
- For candidates who have gained a degree(s) in architecture at a European or other overseas university/institution, their degree qualifications must first be approved by the Architects Registration Board of the United Kingdom to be determine that they are the equivalent standard of the Part 1 and Part 2 qualifications above.
International2090 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2090 GBP per year during 12 months.
National2090 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2090 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Bath
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.