The two-year Master in Management cycle allows students to tailor the program to their needs through the nine specializations and approximately three hundred electives that are proposed.
- International exchange and internship opportunities
- 9 specializations at the Master’s level and 280 electives available
- Personal development through sport and drama to develop managerial skills
- A la carte curriculum – tailored courses adapted to each student’s needs
- Compatible with international standards
Areas of specialization:
- Audit – Control
- International Business Economics
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Human Resources Management
- Information Systems Management
- Operations Management
- International Negotiation & Sales Management
This program is for those who have a business-related degree and want to hone their skills and training to advance in their career.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
More informationGo to the programme website
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 169 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in France
- Completed online application form
- 3 letters of reference (academics or professionals)
- Undergraduate degree transcripts and copy of degree (if available)
- A recent CV
- Copy of an identity document (passport or ID card)
- Motivational questions to be completed online
International10634 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10634 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA10634 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10634 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Check the programme website for information about funding options.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.