In a rapidly changing world, businesses cannot stand still as there is a constant need to evolve. This evolution needs experts who are able to challenge the status quo and question the current business practices.
Graduates of the International Business Management programme from the University of Oulu become change agents in the economy and society at large who are capable of responding to the challenges of dynamic business environments by relying on the principles of change management, sustainable leadership and growth entrepreneurship in organisational and business development.
Occupational profiles of the graduates
The IBM graduates will be awarded a Master of Science degree, majoring in International Business Management. The degree provides a good qualification for doctoral studies in the fields of management and international business, and opens career paths that may lead to different managerial positions and entrepreneurial activities.
Graduates of the programme work in many professional fields and develop to hold expert and management positions in Finland and internationally. They cover the whole spectrum of companies from start-ups to multinational corporations with titles such as:
- Business Development Manager
- Management Consultant
- Director of Sales & Marketing
- Global Demand Analyst
- Key Account Manager
- Sales Manager
- Team Leader.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The programme provides the basis for expertise in areas such as:
- Business designing, venture growth strategies, and international entrepreneurship
- Developing an innovative mind-set and new businesses
- Strategic thinking and renewal
- Responsible business management and leadership
- Leading multinationals, mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures
- Legal issues related to international business.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies International Business View 27 other Masters in International Business in Finland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A successful applicant has obtained their first academic degree, normally a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, from an institution of higher education. As a rule, the Bachelor’s degree is the lower academic degree. This degree should be equivalent of at least three years of full-time studies (180 ECTS).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Oulu
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.