The main objective of the Economics and Business Administration - Management Accounting and Control programme from Aarhus University is to convey professional qualifications and competencies, which you can apply in your professional life and in your future career no matter where you choose to live and work.
Today, we see increased decentralisation of corporate financial data and financial management, and it has therefore become even more important for the controller to find and process relevant information in a qualified way. In many job profiles words like analytical skills, communication ability and a good knowledge of different IT-systems e.g. excel, SAP, etc. are necessary.
When you have earned the degree, your career opportunities will be numerous;
- different types of controller e.g., business controller, project controller, concern or global controller, and financial controller, and both within the private sector as well as within the non-profit and the public sector;
- financial manager or chief financial executive;
- consultant and advisor in different aspects - in Danish as well as in international corporations;
- internal controller;
- lecturer or
- you may wish to proceed to become a Ph.D. student.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic and Organisational Concepts for Management Control
- Cost Management: Theories, Models and Technologies
- Planning and Budgeting
- Methods in Management Accounting Research
- Accounting Information Systems
- Performance Management
- International Financial Accounting
- Financial Accounting and Decision Making
- Practice Project in Management Accounting
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Accounting View 24 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Denmark
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Students that hold a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics and Business Administration (HA) or variants hereof from Aarhus University can pursue direct admission to the MSc programmes in Economics and Business Administration after they complete their Bachelor’s degree programme.
- If you hold a Bachelor’s degree in Economics and Business Administration, Bsc (HA) from one of the Danish universities, you fulfill the specific admission requirement for the Master’s degree programmes in Economics and Business Administration (cand.merc.).
- If you hold a Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (HD), you can also pursue admission to the MSc programmes in Economics and Business Administration. However, it is required that you complete supplementary courses corresponding to 20 ECTS.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Aarhus
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.