Operations and Supply Chain Management (O&SCM) is about planning and controlling the activities of a company as well as coordination between companies, in order to secure that the right product is delivered in the right quantities, to the right customer, at the right time, and at the right price. Analytics refers to the scientific process of transforming data into insights for making better decisions.
The courses of the Operations and Supply Chain Analytics programme from Aarhus University will provide you with analytical skills that enable you to appraise, systematically structure and analyse the possible solutions to complex problems in operations and supply chains, so that well motivated decisions can be made. The teaching form of the programme encourages student participation and in combination with the Master's thesis, this will provide you with self-management and communication skills.
A graduate with an MSc degree in Operations and Supply Chain Analytics will in the first job typically be working on analysis of operations and supply chain performance for the purpose of providing improved solutions. To accomplish these tasks, the graduate will be equipped with the necessary skills in data analysis and the development of decision support systems. In addition, the graduate will have an integrated understanding of analytics and soft management, which is essential in modern operations and supply chain management.
This is typically done under the supervision of more experienced colleagues. One possible career path might be to start out as an analyst, progress to a project manager position and then further progress to an executive position with the overall responsibility for business development.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Optimisation for Prescriptive Analytics
- Supply Chain Design and Management
- Tools for Analytics
- Business Process Modelling and Simulation
- Demand and Production Management
- Applied Modelling in Operations and Supply Chains
- Distribution and Transportation
- Inventory Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesEconomics Management, Organisation & Leadership Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 26 other Masters in Economics in Denmark
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Students that hold a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics and Business Administration (HA) or variants hereof from Aarhus University can pursue direct admission to the MSc programmes in Economics and Business Administration after they complete their Bachelor’s degree programme.
- If you hold a Bachelor’s degree in Economics and Business Administration, Bsc (HA) from one of the Danish universities, you fulfill the specific admission requirement for the Master’s degree programmes in Economics and Business Administration (cand.merc.).
- If you hold a Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (HD), you can also pursue admission to the MSc programmes in Economics and Business Administration. However, it is required that you complete supplementary courses corresponding to 20 ECTS.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Aarhus
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.